Premed 101 Forums

Aadsas

I applied in mid June and all of my interviews were in February. Every interview that I went to they kept asking me why I was interviewed so late. I got my interview invite for Case in August but the interview date was February. I was kinda glad in a way because I found out about Canadian schools before I paid any deposits!!

So why were your interviews so late - did you schedule them that way or did things just fill up so fast?

I don't know I guess for Case interviews filled up fast and for the others I never got the invites until late December. My interviewers didn't have an explanation, they kept saying that I should have been interviewed earlier.

I don't think so but I only applied to 1 other school and they claimed they didn't receive my deposit and my dat scores so I'm probably not the one to ask. For that school it said something like review in progress until April when I got a rejection by snail-mail. I'm assuming that it won't say you are rejected just in case they decide to interview more people;)

Archived