Premed 101 Forums

Conflicting dates for uwo

So, ive been hearing different things in terms of the date that the committee is meeting to decide who to send out invites to...the 15th and the 20th. Any input?

Its 20th for sure. But I don't know how long it will take to send out invitations after the meeting. This wait is really killing now. I hope we should hear something by coming Monday.

its definetly on the 20th, as i am trying to finish my masters by the end of the week so that i will have a MSc in their records.

Trish told me to get a fax to her by this friday and then my completed masters will be added to my application for when they meet on the saturday.

This is straight from the email Trish sent us all a few weeks back...

"Offers will be sent by post during the week of June 22. We'll give a head's up concerning the entry decisions (both positive and negative) to everyone by e-mail as soon as possible after the Committee meeting."

So I assume we'll get an e-mail first saying whether we were accepted or not, followed by an actual letter.

Also it say right in the email:

The absolute deadline for receipt of end-of-year transcripts, and degree verification forms, is June 15 - but if they could be sent earlier, it would be appreciated, since the Admissions Committee will be meeting at the end of that week and, as indicated above, it takes time to prepare for the meeting.

As in the 20th...

:D

Archived