Premed 101 Forums

examkrackers 4 sale

MedSchoolAhoy

Hey all

So I've got all kinds of examkrackers material for sale, individually or as a package. I'm in Montreal.

The books are brand new...I bought them all and then decided not to write the MCAT yet. I spent over 400 dollars and am willing to give a deal to whoever buys the whole shebang.

-complete study package

-audio osmosis

-16 mini mcats

-1001 questions in

-chemisty

-physics

-organic chem

Let me know!

________

Honda C77 history

WOW, he posted so many copies!!!! Even if the Gold Standard is a best seller, which it is, (i am not going to lie about that because our premed club was considering buying it, but now i dont think we will just because of you- you are messing it up for the company- if they knew what you were doing to their reputation they would sue you) doesnt give you the right to be posting a million of the same content on many walls. LOSERRRRRR,, NO LIFE

Hey all

So I've got all kinds of examkrackers material for sale, individually or as a package. I'm in Montreal.

The books are brand new...I bought them all and then decided not to write the MCAT yet. I spent over 400 dollars and am willing to give a deal to whoever buys the whole shebang.

-complete study package

-audio osmosis

-16 mini mcats

-1001 questions in

-chemisty

-physics

-organic chem

Let me know!

what is your price for the whole package?

Archived