Premed 101 Forums

Test Centers Toronto Congress Center/Willis

hxmachine

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some information about either Toronto Congress Center by the airport or Willis College on Yonge St in Toronto. Any help would be much appreciated. I'm paying 55 dollars US to change my location and I want my money's worth. :)

Thanks!

I wrote at the Congress Center last year. It's very convenient to get to since it's right off the 401 and there is lots of free parking. However, the site had "technical difficulties" and I was told I couldn't write when I arrived - I had to rebook for the next available test date.

I found the actual test room comfortable and quiet, and the people running the test were friendly and efficient.

• 2 years later...

sorry to revive an old thread but i was using the search function to look up Toronto test centers - the post above says that the test was cancelled and they had to rebook their test!

so if you book for the last possible day, you run the risk of not being able to re-book the test at all? i had no idea something like this could happen, with the test just being cancelled.

What about Willis College?

Anyone?

Willis College at the McNicoll site where I wrote it last year had technical glitches in the afternoon session. I was told that this was just an isolated problem and that it didn't happen in the morning session. The building itself is small and cozy. Washrooms are right outside the test rooms. I'm not sure about Wills College at Yonge St though.

Archived