Premed 101 Forums

english prereq's outside ontario

I have finished my third year of undergrad at Mac... however I have not taken Englishes, and don't plan to take them next year... although I am open to taking them in the summer after 4th year (ie. for any conditional acceptances)... I know some schools, like UBC, require the prereq's be completed by end of your last year pre-matriculation, while others may offer conditional acceptances and allow you to take the courses in the summer

Does anyone know which schools outside Ontario/Quebec first of all do NOT require english... and second of all, if they do, allow you to take them in the summer after 4th year (ie. will give a conditional acceptance...)???

Thanks guys

I have finished my third year of undergrad at Mac... however I have not taken Englishes, and don't plan to take them next year... although I am open to taking them in the summer after 4th year (ie. for any conditional acceptances)... I know some schools, like UBC, require the prereq's be completed by end of your last year pre-matriculation, while others may offer conditional acceptances and allow you to take the courses in the summer

Does anyone know which schools outside Ontario/Quebec first of all do NOT require english... and second of all, if they do, allow you to take them in the summer after 4th year (ie. will give a conditional acceptance...)???

Thanks guys

Dal does not have any specific course requirements. MUN will conditionally accept you, though you must have completed a full year of English before starting.

Archived