Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Books - Everything you need for $100!

GorillaGlue

Princeton Hyperlearning Books

* Practice Tests A-D

* Biological Sciences Review

* Physical Sciences Review

* Verbal Workbook

* Science Workbook

* Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review

It is the 2005 version, but they vary little throughout the years

Examkrackers Verbal 101 Passages - 2nd edition (light pencil markings, hardly used)

Price is negotiable. PM me if interested!

I'm surprised you found the Gold Standard book so useful, I thought it was terrible and not a good review at all, especially for writing. (i.e. => "Thats why i am proud to talk so nicely about the book") Haha, jk.

For the record, I studied with the Princeton books below and got a 13 in Physics and an 11 in Bio, as well as an R in writing.

I can't vouch as much for the Examkrackers verbal because I didn't use it when I wrote the MCAT the first time (where I got a 9 in Verbal). I got into medical school anyway, so I won't be needing to write the MCAT again.

Either way, I think my strong science marks speak for themselves, and no, i did not take some life science degree either.

I'm surprised you found the Gold Standard book so useful, I thought it was terrible and not a good review at all, especially for writing. (i.e. => "Thats why i am proud to talk so nicely about the book") Haha, jk.

For the record, I studied with the Princeton books below and got a 13 in Physics and an 11 in Bio, as well as an R in writing.

I can't vouch as much for the Examkrackers verbal because I didn't use it when I wrote the MCAT the first time (where I got a 9 in Verbal). I got into medical school anyway, so I won't be needing to write the MCAT again.

Either way, I think my strong science marks speak for themselves, and no, i did not take some life science degree either.

huh? What are you talking about? Did you ever use the Gold Standard Mcat? It is pretty good compared to Princeton review. ( i respect your opinion but do not agree with your statement about the G.S) I think your just saying that, because i have no idea who you are talking to. The writing is, to my opinion, the strongest part of the book. Anyways, i am not here to argue, but, i feel that your just saying that for no reason. I used Examkraker. My sister now is using the Gold Standard Mcat and it makes me wish had used it. It makes things alot easier. Why? Because in every single chapter it tell you 1)what you need to understand 2) what you do not need to know and 3) what you need to remember.

Archived