Premed 101 Forums

interview day schedule

Guest peachy

Hi all,

Does anyone know what time the interview day ends at U of T? My letter just says to show up at 8:00 am [saturday] and then I'll be "assigned a time". I'm just trying to figure out which train to book to get to Kingston for my Queen's interview which is the next morning...

Thanks for any insights :)

Peachy

Peachy.....wow, that sounds like quite the weekend!!! Congrats on getting so many interviews. Where is the one on Friday? Good luck (with both the interviews and the transportation!!) :)

Guest mirrille

Hi peachy.

I don't know if UT has changed any of its procedures. When I interviewed last May, I also was told to show up early in the morning and wait to be assigned a time. I went and got scheduled for something like a 1:00pm or 2:00 pm interview, so I had to hang around for a few hours. The latest one I heard of was some people who showed up in the morning who got assigned for 4:00pm interviews. :( Boy, did I feel for those people.

My advice to to give the admissions office a shout, explain that you have a train to catch, and ask if they can give you a more specific time. They may or may not help you out, but considering you have that many interviews going on, I think it's best that you try to eliminate that extra little bit of uncertainty and stress.

Hi guys,

If I remember correctly, each interview day had two "start" times, depending on whether you were to be interviewed in the morning or afternoon. I don't remember anyone arriving at 8:00 (as I did) and waiting any longer than early afternoon. It is a fun day, so I hope you enjoy it. And good luck with the other interviews!

BJ

Guest ekimike

Peachy,

I hear ya! I'm also anticipating a very stressful weekend. I'm interviewing at UofT on Friday February 28, and then flying to San Francisco on Saturday for an interview at Stanford on Monday March 3rd! Originally both of my interviews were scheduled for the Friday, but I was able to move the Stanford one...

-ekimike

Archived