Premed 101 Forums

sending transcripts

if its your first transcript, you can check your status at omsas website. But if you are resending a transcript, then prob not on the website. You can try to call them, but they might give you a hard time about that. You might just have to trust Canada Post on this one.

If you mean the updated transcript for admissions purposes, then there is an indirect way to check.

If you log on to OMSAS, and review your application, it should say '2' under transcripts received instead of 1. Someone else on premed101 mentioned this first, and I checked under my account to verify this. Additionally, you can check your VISA account to see if they have charged 8.00 to your credit card.

Hope this helps!

If you mean the updated transcript for admissions purposes, then there is an indirect way to check.

If you log on to OMSAS, and review your application, it should say '2' under transcripts received instead of 1. Someone else on premed101 mentioned this first, and I checked under my account to verify this. Additionally, you can check your VISA account to see if they have charged 8.00 to your credit card.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Wookus!

Still says I only have one transcript. Anyone know how long this takes, usually? I sent the request about a week ago... hope it makes it in time...

Archived