Premed 101 Forums

How do YOU study?

Jokur23

I'm writing it mid-August for the 2nd time. I did the Kraplan course, on the real deal I did worse in PS then I did on any of the practice exams, and got my $ back for the course. This time around I'm using ExamKrackers, studying about 2-3 hours a day. I'll also write some practice MCATs. This time I'll try to focus on testing better, rather then just memorizing material. I finished my undergrad 6 years ago and my MN last year.

I'm officially starting my studying tomorrow, and I am writing at the end of August.

I will be working three days a week at a bank as well, and squeezing in two weekends of camping. Hopefully it will be all be okay!

I just finished my second year of life sciences. However, I haven't taken any courses in anatomy or physiology, so I will be focusing my studies on the biology stuff.

I'm not taking a course, but will be going through Exam Krackers and will also be focusing on doing practice exams later on, although the AAMC tests are hella expensive! Will decide how many I actually do as I progress...

Archived