Premed 101 Forums

Any writing spot around Toronto?

Elizabeth

Just keep checking for a seat. I am certain at least a few people drop their spots as their test date approaches....

This is my first time applying for MCAT in August 25. and the seats around Toronto are all filled...

What should I do.. Do you think there would be any chance of opening up?

No, the date has no effect on the MCAT itself. Every question is weighted on the score all previous individuals received on that particular question. That includes all previous times that question was administered (previous dates). However, if the results aren't released prior to the 15th of October, then sending them to OMSAS will be a problem and will jeopardize your application for the upcoming cycle.

Just keep checking for a seat. I am certain at least a few people drop their spots as their test date approaches....

Yes, just keep looking. On Mon night I was looking for a TO seat for July 30 and found one but held off from booking. I couldn't find one on Tues all day. On Wed I found a seat and booked it. On Thurs I found another seat at a diff location that would be more preferable to me but I won't change for the $55USD. The point of the story is to keep checking. Spots pop up.

Archived