Premed 101 Forums

Special year at UWO

sorry I can't recommend much... I was in Med Sci. - it's unlikely you'd have the prereqs for some of the easier, interesting courses I could recommend. I can't really recommend anything at the 2nd year level myself that you haven't taken, seeing as how I had no electives lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, my undergrad was in med-sci and I'm also taking a fifth year. The new rules are that ALL courses have to have a pre-requisite and can't be anti-requisites to any of your older courses.

Right now I have:

1.5 Econ (macro, micro, econ development).

1.0 Evol/Ecol

0.5 Cell Phys (3140)

Can anyone help me out with filling out my schedule (non-lab course please). Not the easiest course load so far, but if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it would be too hard of a course load, but I took both phys and pharm courses last year (3rd year courses) and it really wasnt that bad, so if youre already taking cell phys (3140), id highly recommend taking 3120 and even the lab course - 3130y (the lab course is a pretty easy mark and it is the best course ive ever taken)...

other than that there is a 2000 level pharm tox course that you could take, its online, apparently very easy.

Archived