Premed 101 Forums

0T6

Guest YongQ

Guest YongQ

Hey everybody!

Whatever happens on the first week of June, if you end up going to U of T then post here and tell us a little bit about yourself, where you're from, where you went to school, what was the first thing you did after reading the acceptance, a little bit about yourself... I'd reply right away, but I'll be on rural elective until the end of the month so I have to congratulate all of you in advance :) . Hope to hear from all of you!

YONGQ

Guest AFib

I will be attending UofT Meds this fall.

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> ....where you're from....<!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->

Right here in Toronto.

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> ....where you went to school....<!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->

UofT undergrad, just finished 3rd year of 4-year degree.

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> ....what was the first thing you did after reading the acceptance....<!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->

Hugged my Dad who was standing beside me.

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> ....a little bit about yourself....<!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->

A beautiful, flawed, and complicated human being, with soft bedroom eyes.

I'm also very excited and looking forward to September -- or rather, first to O-week on Aug. 27th!

Best of luck to everyone.

Guest BennyG

I received my UT acceptance letter Monday morning. I had prepared to take every morning off work this week until the mailperson showed up!

I am a former UT graduate student in molecular biology (0T0). I live in Toronto, and have been working as a research co-ordinator for the past two years while I applied to meds. Thankfully, I moved away from tubes and pipettes to real people.

The first thing I did after reading my letter was pick up my 1.5-yr-old son and toss him in the air over and over again. Fortunately for me, he did not puke up his breakfast and just giggled instead. He was probably wondering why daddy was giggling too.

I am looking forward to meeting my classmates during O-week and facing the challenges and excitement of the medical school years together. Good luck to you all,

BennyG

Guest Beaver

I will be attending UofT Meds this fall.

....where you're from....

Ancaster but spent the last 8 years in Toronto for school

....where you went to school....

UofT undergrad, UofT Phd.

....what was the first thing you did after reading the acceptance....

pissed my pants

....a little bit about yourself....

5'10' 144Lbs brown hair and a sexy smile

I like cuddling by the fire, long walks on the beach.

In my spare time I enjoy modelling, flying fighter jets, paragliding and benching 400lbs. If this sounds like your match call UofT meds and ask for beaver

:lol :lol :lol

Best of luck to everyone.

Archived