Premed 101 Forums

September 3rd MCAT

abcwxyz

How'd everyone's go?

I feel quite bummed -- and I don't mean the kind of bummed feeling some people get and still end up with like 11+ in each section. :rolleyes:

PS - errr...hard imo, but I guess that's just PS?

Verbal - lol...man, WORST passages I've ever had. Wasn't even so much about the passages, but the questions which were rough

BS - decent

WS - good prompts

VR passages seemed realllly long.

PS seemed ok although rotational motion really sucks

BS wasn't bad but that species concept was tough.....cause it was like VR!

WS - i think i mighta screwed up here as one of the prompts kind of included its own criteria and i used it as my own.......uh oh

PS- comparable to the aamc practice tests.

Verbal-the passages were long but not that difficult to understand, but the questions were tricky.

BS- Immunology, genetics, genetics, genetics with a little repro and resp...It was definitely harder than aamc practice tests. Even the independent questions were each like a paragraph long. Not too much orgo. LOTS of experimental passages!!

WS-as expected. One was for sure from the long list on the aamc website.

PS- comparable to the aamc practice tests.

Verbal-the passages were long but not that difficult to understand, but the questions were tricky.

BS- Immunology, genetics, genetics, genetics with a little repro and resp...It was definitely harder than aamc practice tests. Even the independent questions were each like a paragraph long. Not too much orgo. LOTS of experimental passages!!

WS-as expected. One was for sure from the long list on the aamc website.

I found the physics a lot harder than the aamc tests.

Verbal was ok.. questions were tough but the passages were easy enough to understand. Length was alright too. Maybe its the fact that the real MCAT's width is smaller than the AAMC's that made it seem unbearably long?

Bio was bio.. but can't believe there was almost no orgo in it.

WS is WS..

How'd everyone's go?

I feel quite bummed -- and I don't mean the kind of bummed feeling some people get and still end up with like 11+ in each section. :rolleyes:

Verbal - lol...man, WORST passages I've ever had. Wasn't even so much about the passages, but the questions which were rough

BS - decent

WS - good prompts

why are you writing the mcat again when you got into med school already?

How'd everyone's go?

BS - decent

WS - good prompts

I tought u got 40+ T or something on the mcat and got into med school already?

Archived