Premed 101 Forums

Postsecondary Ed. QUESTION!!!!

Hi everyone,

I was wondering how to type in summer courses for the OMSAS application under postsecondary education.

1) Under 2008 (or the 2007-2008 year), I added all the courses from 1st and 2nd semester. However, I also added 3 courses that I took in the summer of that year. How do you let the adcoms know that the 3 courses are from summer courses?

2) also, what does "CONFERRED DATE" mean?? is it similar to graduation date? I will be graduating 2011, and it is not posted in the drop down menu... what should I do?

Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone,

I was wondering how to type in summer courses for the OMSAS application under postsecondary education.

1) Under 2008 (or the 2007-2008 year), I added all the courses from 1st and 2nd semester. However, I also added 3 courses that I took in the summer of that year. How do you let the adcoms know that the 3 courses are from summer courses?

2) also, what does "CONFERRED DATE" mean?? is it similar to graduation date? I will be graduating 2011, and it is not posted in the drop down menu... what should I do?

Thanks a lot!

Hey man,

it has to go as a supplementary (answer to your q 1).

and wrt to q 2, conferred date means when they gave you the diploma or the degree. Where in the application do they ask you for that? If you point out where, I can tell you what to do.

Archived