Premed 101 Forums

*OMSAS BEFORE University

Hi everyone

I have a lot of activities (such as sports, band, etc.) from high school, but is it better to include more activities from university??

1) I was wondering how adcoms will think if I have too much activities in high school and not much in university...

2) also, is it worth including honour roll in the sketch, even though it obvious from the GPA that I have?

3) if you played in 2 different intramural sports in university, should you include this separately in the sketch? (i.e. volleyball and basketball)

THANK YOU!!!

Hi everyone

I have a lot of activities (such as sports, band, etc.) from high school, but is it better to include more activities from university??

1) I was wondering how adcoms will think if I have too much activities in high school and not much in university...

2) also, is it worth including honour roll in the sketch, even though it obvious from the GPA that I have?

3) if you played in 2 different intramural sports in university, should you include this separately in the sketch? (i.e. volleyball and basketball)

THANK YOU!!!

Do you have more than 48 activities so that you need to be selective? If yes, wow. But if no, then just put everything.

1) put all ur uni activities first, and fill up the rest with hs

2) put honour roll if u have space

3) yes

Archived