Premed 101 Forums

September 10 AM MCAT

MedicineWannaBe

I thought it was a fair test -- comparable to the practice AAMC MCAT's. As for the individual breakdown, I thought

PS: Was pretty fair, although I had some trouble with the first electric cell passage. Everything else was reasonable.

VR: was exactly like the practice tests. No passage really seemed to difficult, although I was pressed for time at the end which never happened in practice.

WS: were great. Better than I could have hoped.

BS: was decent. As someone else said, not too heavy on the knowledge, a lot of VR type reasoning problems.

I feel like I did pretty good too, but I don't want to get my hopes up yet.

• 3 weeks later...
I think the curve will be extremely unforgiving... especially biosci....I felt the same way as you guys abou the exam.

The marks are out. Biosci was unforgiving -- got a 9. But 32 R is decent enough so I shouldn't complain too much.. Will have to wait and see if I get any interviews then decide on a re-write.

The most sensible advice I've heard from you.

40N post. For the love of pancakes and other breakfast goods, Pleas apply to top tier schools such as harvard. Chances are you will be able to afford this because you can win scholarships with that. You can PM me about your app if you want some advice about US schools, I am so excited about this because of the prospects!!!

When a 40N can potentially slip through the cracks at every school in Ontario, without even an interview... there's a sign that SOMETHING is amiss with our admissions system. Lol, for the love of pancakes and other breakfast goods... will it ever stop being this tedious trying to get in?!

• 1 month later...

Archived