Premed 101 Forums

For those who got verified by AMCAS on Aug 20 or later

Just wanted to find out if I am not only odd one out there.

I am still waiting for secondaries from

Case Western

Maryland

Northwestern

NYU

AECOM

Emory

Georgetown

SLU

Wake Forest

Vanderbilt

Wayne

I keep bugging the admissions office by calling them but I get a standard answer that the secondaries will be emailed out through a mass email and am told to be patient.

I know we have been the slackers in the forum and applied late - but this is killing me!

Just wanted to find out if I am not only odd one out there.

I am still waiting for secondaries from

Case Western

Maryland

Northwestern

NYU

AECOM

Emory

Georgetown

SLU

Wake Forest

Vanderbilt

Wayne

I keep bugging the admissions office by calling them but I get a standard answer that the secondaries will be emailed out through a mass email and am told to be patient.

I know we have been the slackers in the forum and applied late - but this is killing me!

I got verified Sept 14, and among the schools on ure list, I got secondaries already from:

Wayne...just today

SLU

GT

NYU

Case

Emory

When did u get verified? Given that most of these schools dont screen, its a matter of time before u surely hear from them..till then u can always start writing up your secondaries:p

Actually this seems a little odd...I was verified on 9/2 and have received all of my secondaries as of 9/10 including schools like Case Western, Northwestern, AECOM and Georgetown. I did receive secondaries from these schools later on, but the fact I was verified after you but received these secondaries before you is a little suspect. Is your contact information (i.e. email) correct?

Or maybe there's just no logic to how AMCAS works lol

Archived