Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Scores "Pending" After Submission

Hey guys,

First time applying so I'm not too familiar with some nuances of the system. I've submitted my OMSAS application 1-2 weeks ago but my MCAT scores are still 'pending':

Does it simply take longer for these to be verified and updated? (I've released on AMCAS over a month ago and entered the correct AAMC # into my OMSAS app).

Thanks for your time and good luck to those finishing off their applications and to all of us with the upcoming year.

where do you guys see the status of your mcat score after you have submitted the application? I am able to see my completed application but under "MCAT information" is my test date and my AAMC ID number and nothing else.:confused: There seem to be no other links to click on. Thanks!

A certain period of time after you apply, when you log in, you should see the following line:

If you would like to verify the receipt of your application fees, MCAT, referees or transcripts click here.

It links to a page that shows the status of all aspects of your application, fees, forms etc etc.

Hope this helps!

Ok thanks! I just submitted a few minutes ago and thought I would be able to check right away. Out of my hands now so let the waiting game begin...:P

Yah, I finished my application a day or two before it showed up... I'm sure it is just a matter of them processing it on their end... and they have to deal with all of our crap haha

Archived