Premed 101 Forums

Graduate + English

4lyfe

I am currently in my 4th year and plan to graduate this year. I have not completed 1.0 English credits nor have written the MCAT. Would it be possible to write the MCAT during the summer of 2010, do English through Athabasca during 2010-2011, and being accepted to a medical school (hopefully) for 2011? Or should I take English and study for the MCAT during the summer and hold off my convocation during fall of 2010?

I appreciate your help!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently in my 4th year and plan to graduate this year. I have not completed 1.0 English credits nor have written the MCAT. Would it be possible to write the MCAT during the summer of 2010, do English through Athabasca during 2010-2011, and being accepted to a medical school (hopefully) for 2011? Or should I take English and study for the MCAT during the summer and hold off my convocation during fall of 2010?

I appreciate your help!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, all depends if the school you are applying to will let you take a prereq in the time between submitting application and starting Med1, and also if they accept online credits.

but is it possible to take 1 or 2 courses at other univeristies after you graduate. for example, for American medical schools I think you need all the pre req's before you matriculate so during that 1 year I am not in school, could I take English at Ryerson?

Archived