Premed 101 Forums

Verifier in Description Title

Hey guys,

The character limit is killing me...I've had to resort to abbreviations and now I read under the "help" section for verifiers that the verifier # can also be placed in the description box. I actually have NO room! I can't even put entire titles, and I have provided a verifier # under the details section.

Thoughts?? What did you guys do?:confused:

I had heard this too, and had the same problem with characters... however, so many other people said that the submitted without it, this year and past, that I feel like it isn't really a big deal. It might be a concern for schools that care enough to check verifiers, but not enough to look at the detailed sketch.

I'm really not sure, but I submitted already, so I can't exactly change it haha!

I had heard this too, and had the same problem with characters... however, so many other people said that the submitted without it, this year and past, that I feel like it isn't really a big deal. It might be a concern for schools that care enough to check verifiers, but not enough to look at the detailed sketch.

I'm really not sure, but I submitted already, so I can't exactly change it haha!

Thanks for your reply...it just seems redundant to me and my descriptions are seemingly vague thanks to the character limit. So I don't think I can fit it in...they are all listed in the details section. I wonder which schools do not look at the details section?

I'm under the impression that mcmaster doesn't... And I know for certain that uottawa does (for what it's worth).

McMaster DOES look at your 48-item ABS; however, it is more a cursory evaluation as opposed to a detailed examination.

I don't know about Queen's or UWO.

McMaster DOES look at your 48-item ABS; however, it is more a cursory evaluation as opposed to a detailed examination.

I don't know about Queen's or UWO.

Well that's what I mean, I am under the impression that mcmaster only looks at the one line name/description type thing.... In the end, if they want to be that anal about the application l, then I'm sure there are other things that they will penalize us all for... But we are so limited on characters that these are inevitable problems.

Archived