Premed 101 Forums

Quick question re: grad transcripts

Hi everyone,

I submitted yesterday, but got an email this morning from one of my prof's saying that she was checking over spring grades and noticed I had recieved an 82% in the course, but it was really a 92%. So, the office is currently "fixing" it.

Does anyone know when grad transcripts are actually sent? I think this really only applies to Toronto, and we are able to send in an updated transcript anyway, so maybe I shouldn't worry and just send in the updated transcript. Hmm...

Anyone been in a similar position? Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I submitted yesterday, but got an email this morning from one of my prof's saying that she was checking over spring grades and noticed I had recieved an 82% in the course, but it was really a 92%. So, the office is currently "fixing" it.

Does anyone know when grad transcripts are actually sent? I think this really only applies to Toronto, and we are able to send in an updated transcript anyway, so maybe I shouldn't worry and just send in the updated transcript. Hmm...

Anyone been in a similar position? Thanks!

ughhhh how irresponsilble of them

well... she cared enough to check after i sent her a letter asking if she'd be one of my extra three grad references for U of T. :rolleyes:

i always thought i did better in that course (we weren't given a breakdown for our final paper and presentation).

i don't even know how to send a grad transcript to U of T! I was hoping to skip this step..

Archived