Premed 101 Forums

Medical Mastery

SHAFTED

Hi guys,

I found this cool Pre-Med Website that we all could benefit from! I did some digging to find it, so I would appreciate it if you guys could click on the "linkbucks" banner at the top of the page in order to help me out! :D The banner will display that you have 15 seconds before the webpage fully loads, but please don't click skip this add, please click the green part, then when the next webpage loads click "back," wait 15 seconds, and the Pre-Med website will load properly. Linkbucks allows me to count how many people visited the website based on this post. Don't worry there is nothing malicious waiting for you behind the green banner! Here is the link...

http://e8d50b02.linkbucks.com

Also, If anyone needs any help with applying to Medical School, Essay tips, How to interview etc. I'm your man :).

Cheers,

Shafted

WTF? Can we please delete this thread?

Basically you want us to visit this site, but click on some ads first so that you can get some money.

GTFO!

If you click the "skip this ad", it actually does take you to a related site.

The site it takes you to does seem like it would be (slightly) useful to a premed who's just starting their journey, even if it seems a little basic. There looks to be some good info... but I only skimmed it.

If you click the "skip this ad", it actually does take you to a related site.

The site it takes you to does seem like it would be (slightly) useful to a premed who's just starting their journey, even if it seems a little basic. There looks to be some good info... but I only skimmed it.

I'm not harping on the site. I'm just saying that SHAFTED is a douche for saying "I would appreciate it if you guys could click on the "linkbucks" banner at the top of the page in order to help me out!:D "

But then again, the more people post here, the more people actually click his dumb banner. So lets stop.

WTF? Can we please delete this thread?

Basically you want us to visit this site, but click on some ads first so that you can get some money.

GTFO!

By the way, it isn't "ads" it's "ad," a single advertisement that you wouldn't click on to...how should I put it?..."help a brotha out!"

Sincerely,

SHAFTED :P

Ouch! :(

I am equated to a female vaginal cleaning tool...

- SHAFTED

I'm not harping on the site. I'm just saying that SHAFTED is a douche for saying "I would appreciate it if you guys could click on the "linkbucks" banner at the top of the page in order to help me out!:D "

But then again, the more people post here, the more people actually click his dumb banner. So lets stop.

Archived