Premed 101 Forums

MCAT registration

123coco

I recommend the Willis College test centre on Yonge (@ Lawrence). Very nice facility, enough lockers for everyone, big room to take a break in, test computers are in larger rooms so you don't feel like you are in a closet. Bonus is that it is less than a minute walk from the subway.

Stay away from Nordic College on Dixon Rd. Terrible place: very small/crowded, kinda run down. Not enough lockers, too few staff, bathrooms are a little far away, and they seem to run many multiple kinds of tests at the same time, so it took forever just to get processed and started.

I also would recommend the Bloor and Yonge location.

There are various small rooms and each computer station has a good amount of personal space. There were 10-12 people in the room I was in. The staff were pleasant. You're provided with the large head set/ear muffs. The computers were reasonably new. Without the head set, the keyboard clicking could be distracting. The bathrooms were under renovation on the floor where the test was, so you had to take the elevator to the floor below but it wasn't an issue for time on the breaks. I imagine the renovations will be completed by the next set of testing dates.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Go by Area/State (i.e. the link below the postal code box)

Try USING INTERNET EXPLORER NOT FIREFOX

I have to all caps that because I was waiting for hours on firefox (and its still going btw and when I decided to open ie for the sake of it, it got me in right away)

Is anyone having trouble with the location page?

What am I supposed to enter, my postal code? It says it doesn't recognize it.

select your province instead of your putting in your postal code...once you find the location that suits you best, click on "find a seat", if it says available click it, and you'll be on the payment page

G'luck

________

Silversurfer Reviews

Archived