Premed 101 Forums

who do i mail the $1000 to?

Guest el pansito

Guest el pansito

Hi,

Last minute question. I'm sending my admissions acceptance, but does the $1000 go to OMSAS or Schulich??? I think it goes to Schulich, but it actually doesn't outright say in the letter. Please help.

EP

Guest aneliz

I am pretty sure that it goes to the school... but I would call the office to confirm where it is that you are sending it.

Guest uftstudent

I sent the cheque to University of Western ontario along with my acceptance and proof...hope that's ok.

i emailed them to ask if they received it/if my proof was ok and they said they were "moviing" and would get back to me soon...they're moving?

Guest piratefan

uftstudent,

Moving, eh? I attempted to drop my acceptance/money/proof off at the mailing address the other day (thinking that it would give me peace of mind to do it in person, I'm in London anyways)... the mailing address is actually an unmarked door with nobody behind it at the moment. Maybe there are actually busy moving in the changing locations sense?

Regardless, I ended up mailing the cheque to UWO, acceptance and proof to Western, and sent the acceptance to OMSAS (hopefully my school is handling the transcripts). My fingers are crossed that everything went to the right place.

~pf

Guest uftstudent

Hey piratesfan...

they emailed me again to tell me "everything's fine" and that they received my acceptance..I guess they're keeping on top of things despite the so-called move. So just email them and have some peace of mind...

:)

Guest el pansito

I talked to them this morning and they said everything is ok:

-deposit / proof / acceptance to UWO

-acceptance to OMSAS

I've been so busy deciding between UofA and UWO that the acceptance date totally slipped my mind. But after paying an arm and a leg to courier it to London, i'm very happy to take up my spot in the class of 2010 at UWO. See ya soon!

EP

Guest bluedna

Hey guys....it is definately to be mailed to Schulich....I had to ask too. About the move, they moved to the mailing address (room K1 in the Kregse building) and were unvailable for e-mails or calls Tues/Wed and most of Thurs (kinda a strange time for a move :eek ) However, I droped off my essay proof and acceptance today and the office is occupied with smiling faces :D

Guest ploughboy

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

Ya, the office is physically moving from MSB to the Kresge building (not a very long distance - just follow the signs...)

Congrats to all who have accepted spots in the class of 2010! The '09s are looking forward to meeting you this fall!

pb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (FreeBSD)

iD8DBQFEd0hK/HNgbK3bC2wRAsO9AJ4uOHwKN72uFkr4PztbcDe3zZGMPQCcC/Sz

0+5ywsm+jRDYXeWHf3veBCs=

=adTS

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Archived