Premed 101 Forums

Ask for Jamie Gregg's autograph?

lol that's hilarious... imagine following a guy who had to fly in from the Olympics (which he was participating in)

"Our previous interviewee won an Olympic gold medal a few days ago... I see here you were MVP of your grade 11 basketball team? impressive...":o

LOL but he didn't win a medal. I believe he was 8th or something like that but still pretty cool.

lol that's hilarious... imagine following a guy who had to fly in from the Olympics (which he was participating in)

"Our previous interviewee won an Olympic gold medal a few days ago... I see here you were MVP of your grade 11 basketball team? impressive...":o

Good thing about competing with an Olympic athlete in Calgary = MMI. Lol. Otherwise my sport involvement just seems lame...:o:P

Its not about the medal when it comes to the Olympics.. making it there among the world's elite is what its all about. He came in 9th in the men's 500m and competes in the 1000m tomorrow.

I realize this but mattg was implying he was the gold medalist. Other IPs don't need the pressure. lol FYI, he was 8th.

Ironically enough if the admission system is working properly, he should have difficulty getting in.

I'm working under the assumption that training for skating has occupied him enough that he doesn't have a variety of ECs under his repertoire. But knowing that the system is far from perfect, he'll get a free ride in.

Ironically enough if the admission system is working properly, he should have difficulty getting in.

I'm working under the assumption that training for skating has occupied him enough that he doesn't have a variety of ECs under his repertoire. But knowing that the system is far from perfect, he'll get a free ride in.

If the admission process is working correctly then they will recognize that there are only so many hours in a day. The only thing that should give him difficulty is if all his world cup and olympic experience has hampered his marks. It's not a free ride in because they value all of the commitment and hardwork it takes to compete at that level. Diluting your time away from something positive that you love for the sake of variety I would say is much less valuable. You'd be surprised at how much life experience and unique opportunities can arise from international athletics.

Archived