Premed 101 Forums

What happens next?

I'm wondering the same thing. Did you receive a confirmation e-mail from anyone other than Student Accounts when you paid your $200 deposit (like med admissions or registrar)?

I believe we will be getting a package in the mail in May with all other info.

You can look in your Dal Online account to see if the deposit has been received. In the application status it will say "deposit received." You might want to check on it as mine hadn't registered as received until I called the registrar to check. After that you can register if you want, but there is certainly no rush to do.

You will receive (probably via e-mail first) something called the "Don't Panic Guide" in June. This guide will tell you everything you need to know/do before school starts in September. So, for now- sit back, relax, have fun and celebrate your acceptance!! :)

I paid my deposit early last week, but haven't gotten the "confirmation email" that was mentioned in the acceptance letter. Anyone else? I can see online that my deposit has been received...but no word from the medicine office.

I didn't receive an email either, but it said that my deposit was received and that I could register. This was after calling to leave a message with the admissions office.

I was speaking with the admissions office and they said they don't receive any info from the registrar's office until April 5th regarding deposit payments, but that I should receive a confirmation of payment e-mail from the registrar's office. I called the registrar's office and they didn't seem to know anything about this. I think as long as we have "deposit accepted" on our online status then we should be fine..and we'll probably be contacted after April 5th at some point!

Archived