Premed 101 Forums

completely lost

hi,

I am a non traditionnal student (30 years old with a bachelor's degree in biology) who would like to apply for 2012 at McGill. The problem is I am completly lost! I may seem stupid but I just have no idea what the MCAT is (ok, I have read about it online and know a little more now!) and I know nobody else who is going to apply since I have been away from school for a while.

Do anybody of you know of any group ("real life" groups!) where you can be help through the process? I kind of feel lonely in my desire to go to med school and I don't even know if it is possible.

hi,

I am a non traditionnal student (30 years old with a bachelor's degree in biology) who would like to apply for 2012 at McGill. The problem is I am completly lost! I may seem stupid but I just have no idea what the MCAT is (ok, I have read about it online and know a little more now!) and I know nobody else who is going to apply since I have been away from school for a while.

Do anybody of you know of any group ("real life" groups!) where you can be help through the process? I kind of feel lonely in my desire to go to med school and I don't even know if it is possible.

I totally understand that it's not easy to be a non trad. However, getting into medicine as a non trad is totally feasible since many have done it before. Also, if that can cheer you up, I THINK that McGill will not require the Mcat for their in province applicants in the near future.

Peace

I totally understand that it's not easy to be a non trad. However, getting into medicine as a non trad is totally feasible since many have done before. Also, if that can cheer you up, I THINK that McGill will not require the Mcat for their in province applicants in the near future.

Peace

She does not need the MCAT if she is a Quebec Resident AND did her undergrad in Quebec.

Archived