Premed 101 Forums

So, to ease the tension, what are your hobbies?

It would be nice to find some like minded people next year, and so this is an attempt to do so.

I love longboarding in the summer. I'm more fond of downhill and freestyle riding, but I love ripping around on my little slalom board on campus. I also love playing guitar. I'm not that great, but it's fun to jam or rock out by myself. :D I would love to start autocrossing this summer, or do some track days with my car, but unfortunately I have to get rid of it to pay off student loans. :(

In winter, I can still say playing music, and snowboarding. Since i'm rather restricted to the city most of the time, I just stay in the park for the most part and injure myself. hah.

Some others that I have, although slightly less enjoyed, are playing the drums, biking, photography, running, playing soccer, and bowl riding (skateboarding). I wish I had more time to try to get better at riding bowls and half pipes, but unfortunately I don't. :P

SO, WHAT ABOUT YOU!? What do you do for fun, and really I do mean fun... Not just the ones you wrote on your application either :P

This feels kind of like an awkward first date :) . I love playing squash and rock climbing. I'm also really into cooking, running and good board games (Agricola, Peurto Rico etc.).

I'm determined to take up tennis this summer, but finding a court to play at is kind of tough.

Awkward first date for sure! LOL

I enjoy running, watching awesome television, trying out new food/restaurants, and savoring a good pint at a pub! Anyone else like to drink? (And by this I do not mean to get belligerently drunk to the point where you are incoherent and unable to walk...although this can be fun once in a blue moon lol).

Archived