All 4 of the above are BRAND NEW.

Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning - Used with pencil

PLUS the 7th Edition of the Examkrackers Complete Study Package:

MCAT Organic Chemistry

MCAT Biology

MCAT Chemistry

MCAT Physics

MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Mathematical Techniques

The above books have some highlighting ONLY in Lectures 1 and 2. All writing and answers are in pencil and can be easily erased. The rest of these books (Lectures 3-8) are brand new.

The 5 practice books retail for $150+, and the Complete Study Package retails for $125+ (http://www.amazon.ca/Examkrackers-Complete-MCAT-Study-Package/dp/1893858499/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273976673&sr=8-1).

Because the VR practice book has been used and the beginning of the Complete Study Package books are used, I'm offering ALL 10 books for $135. Keep in mind that 4/5 practice books are BRAND NEW, the Study Package Books are BRAND NEW except for Lectures 1 and 2 out of 8, and that everything is in pencil. I can meet you pretty much anywhere in Southern Ontario.

ALSO FOR SALE:

Kalpan MCAT Premier Program, 2008-2009 Edition (Brand new except for Verbal Reasoning section which is used in pencil and easily erasable and two used Writing Sample Prompts) - Retail $150

Kaplan MCAT Practice Tests, 6th Edition (Brand new except Verbal Reasoning passages which are used in pencil and are easily erasable) - Retail $31

Princeton Review MCAT Workout (some use with pencil) - Retail $29.95

Retails for all 3 of the above would be $210...because some sections have been used I'll let them go for $120.

Message me for more details and good luck!

Archived