Premed 101 Forums

AAMC Registration System Messed Up?

blue2009

So, I have been thinking about moving back my exam - and I found a seat today, went through the payment process then an error page came up saying to log back in in 10 minutes - so I did, and it looks like I lost the seat.. anyone else experience this?

So, I have been thinking about moving back my exam - and I found a seat today, went through the payment process then an error page came up saying to log back in in 10 minutes - so I did, and it looks like I lost the seat.. anyone else experience this?

Hey

Yes this happened to me and it was horrible. Except in my case it was the only available seat in my city during the time...so I had to book another one in another city...and then later I paid $50 to change it back when a seat became available in my own city...such a waste of $50 but I suppose better than money I would have paid for gas and/or an airplane ticket but still aghhh! I think you should email them and complain and they may be able to switch you without a charge because of the inconvenience? Doesn't hurt to try. :)

Archived