Premed 101 Forums

confused

Guest tappety tap

Guest tappety tap

have all the rejections been sent out yet to get an interview? I haven't heard ANYTHING from McGill yet and I'm finding that a little odd. I know OOP interviews are done and in-province ones are I guess going on now? Anyways, has anyone else not heard anything yet?

Guest G8M8T

If it is like what they do at Memorial or at some of the U.S. schools, all rejections are sent together regardless of whether or not you got an interview.

Guest Biochem10

I don't want to make you feel bad, but honestly, I think those who have not been contacted yet have been rejected. I've talked two students in my class who have received their rejections letters (no interview), so may be you should give the school a call. Perhaps your letter got lost in the mail? The in-province interviews finished this past week as far as I know, there were interviews everyday from Monday to Friday, approximately 100 in-province students were interviewed. I hope this helps.

Guest medicator007

Just some summating and confirming:

Indeed McGill does send out the rejection letters AFTER the invitation invites are out and possibly even after the interviews themselves....The In-Province interviews were just held M-F this past week and that being said, if you have not heard that you have an interview, to the best of my knowledge you will not have one this year.

If you still have any questions do not hesitate to call/visit the admissions office as they are incredible!

Hope that helps,

Medicator

Archived