Premed 101 Forums

Quiet around here...

Guest Biochem10

Guest Biochem10

Hey, it's pretty quiet around here and I'm wondering when the interview letters are going to come out. The wait is unbearable. As soon as they do, let's start an interview thread.

Biochem,

Yes, the wait does suck... from reading old posts, it seems like some people started to hear about interviews around this time last year. Are you an oop student or a Quebec resident?

Does anyone know how much notice oop students are given before their interviews?

Best of luck! :)

Guest medicator007

Hey Guys,

Well phase one of the process is over with the final application deadline for in province students (4 yr program) being today... so on that vein, congratulations!

BCGirl, international interviews are taking place THIS weekend, but to be honest with you, i really have no information concerning the OOP process and so i really wouldnt know what to say.... but i'll keep an ear open and report back what i find!

Biochem10, as for leadup time for inprovince interviews..... they were really behind last year in processing the applications and so i was given a phone call to advise me of my interview the week before and then i got a letter confirming the interview about 2 days after. It all really depends on how things go this year, but don't count on too much lead time. My interview was middle March if i recall (seems SOOOOO long ago).

As always, if either of you have ANY questions about interviewing at McGill or anything else about the school feel free to post them here and I'll do my best!

Cheers,

Medicator

Archived