Premed 101 Forums

In province Wait List

Guest dfenst

Guest dfenst

I am a Quebec resident on the waitlist, specifically the "top half" of the wait list. Does anyone know ANY stats from previous years as to the number of people who get in off the wait list. Also, are the wait lists for in province, Med-P, out of province, and international all independent of eachother, or is it one giant list?

Guest medicator007

Hey dfenst,

FYI all the waitlists are independent of each other. Last year they took 8 off of the in-province waitlist (though they went as far as 13 down the list b/c some on the waitlist got into other schools!) that I know of so if you are on the top half you've got a pretty darn good chance of getting in. I certainly hope you do b/c that would mean that all 4 people who ate lunch together on that interview day at Subway's would have gotten in ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest medicator007

Hey Rosie,

Well as that butler in Mr. Deeds says " I very, very sneaky!".

I certainly think that a reunion of some sorts in that Subway is in order. Maybe one of the first days of class if we can still function following orientation.

Hope you are having a great summer.

Guest rosie7172

blaire... in med school, but can't make a happy face... lol

there is an "emoticon" option below when you are typing a message. If you click it, it shows you how to make everything... show us your stuff!

Guest dfenst

"Sir, you seem to be underestimating my sneakiness" <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> John Turturro, Mr Deeds<!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->

Well, I'm off to my St. George's University (island of Grenada) interview tomorrow in Lebanon..........New Hampshire.

Take care Subway crew.

Guest medicator007

Rosie -- Yeah i suppose that i managed to get through the interview without being held back by my previous inability to use emoticons. ;) ... oh well, we know the system ain't perfect.

Dan -- Best of luck with ur interview, though im still rooting for McGill to come through so that the subway crew can reunite in medschool :hat

Cheers!

Archived