Premed 101 Forums

CHECK YOUR EMAILS!!!!

Guest Namgalsip

Guest Namgalsip

I just go the email!!!!

I'm writing through my tears and all shaken up. I'll be back to give more info....

I don't think I've ever been so happy in my entire life.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Nams

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jbird

Wow! Congratulations Nams!

Now I'm completely addicted to this forum for the rest of the day! I didn't even apply to Ottawa but I can't help but be totally excited for you! Wahooo!

Guest MayFlower1

Hey nagamslip...way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the first letter of your email address and the first letter of your last name?

Peter

Guest MA2003

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Last name starts with -K

Sorry for the repeat!

Guest MA2003

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Last name starts with -K

Guest ShelbySham

Hey Peter,

do you know when they stopped email people? I mean, do you think they emailed everyone with a first acceptance by now?

Guest PDSP

Hi all,

I just received an e-mail from Ottawa!

Last Name - Pet..

E-mail - se...

Good luck to all.

PD

P.S. Nams, way to go.:D

Guest MayFlower1

Oh, I think it's far from over yet...last year, people got emails right through to about 3:00pm I believe...but last year, the server crashed and they had a delay...so, who knows...

Peter

Guest Namgalsip

Well Peter,

If you haven't heard anything then I guarantee you that the server crashed once again. There is no way Ottawa can turn you down...NO WAY!

Guest Lynlloyd

NAMS....NAMS....NAMS

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.

You SOOOOOO deserve this and I am so happy for you.

Way to go!!!!!!

Lynlloyd.

Guest ShelbySham

Hey for those of you accepted, do you think you could post the date/time stamp of the email, and when you received it?

I just sent a test email to myself using a different account and it took 13 minutes to reach my real email account!

Guest MayFlower1

Oh Namgalsip...

You are very kind...but there is a very real possibility I won't be getting a first round offer...or a bad waitlist...I am just praying I at least make the "good" waitlist this year....

Peter

Guest Namgalsip

Thanks Everybody!!!

Hey Lynlloyd, I bet your thickvelope is on it way...hang in there, I know you'll make it!

Nams

Guest MayFlower1

stargirl...

...well, I guess if we both get in at the same place (or not) we will have to do some sushi...martinis (yes, I like chocolate ones, however, my fav is a good cosmo...and I'm looking forward to the infamous "UWO Slaughterhouse Martini" which I've been promised when I visit in July.

Peter

Guest wassabi101

stargirl---have you ever tried the Haugen Daus strawberry cheese-cake one though?? Cause I preferred Ben and Jerry's too until I tried this kind! It has little bits of cheese that just melt in your mouth...yummy! :P I'm sure you could change some of your friends minds about suishi...I've found that with my own friends and mother at that, the turning point is after 3 times, and there has to be some kamikase involved. :lol

Peter, yes from reading some of your other posts, I think we both have similar appreciations for tummy tantalizing pleasures (food and drink)...if we both get in this year, we could start a food and drink group, lol, similar to what one of my friends does (he has a group of friends that once a month try out a new resto) except that we would be going to new martini, suishi and ice-cream bars/restos (I also love south-east asian and fusion cuisine)....after an exam, before an exam, after class, before class ;) Hec, I say we do it even if we don't get in! :D I'm applying for a job in Ottawa so who knows I might be around :D

Cheers to you both! :D

Karen

Guest MayFlower1

Karen,

Sounds wonderful! There's a great fusion place that recently opened up...it's called "Kinki"...the name's not great...but the food is wicked...absolutely the best (and most expensive) sushi and martinis in Ottawa...ALL IN ONE PLACE!

Let me know when you're in town...email me at peterhill16@hotmail.com and I'll give you my home email address...

Peter

Guest stargirl

wassabi...thanks for the tip...will definitely try it! Especially since I LOVE strawberry cheesecake...and cherry cheesecake and chocolate cheesecake...etc. etc.

peter, i've never been to kinki - although i did try a sample of it's fare at the "bon appetit" ottawa gourmet food show last month - and it was fab-U-lous!!

stargirl

Archived