Premed 101 Forums

orientation info package

I am a Mac student so I already have a student account, when I went into my account, I was expecting to see how much I have to pay, however, it was zero balance and the deposit was not there. May be they have yet registered the med students.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure it's not a huge deal. :)

Send a follow-up e-mail to the MD Office, or facebook/e-mail one of the members of the O-week Orientation Committee, to be sure.

But I'd bet my offer of admission, that it's not a hard deadline! ;)

How bad do you guys think it is if my O-week forms + cheque don't reach them by August 1st?

I'm trying to post that question on the macmd forum, but it won't load for some reason.

How bad do you guys think it is if my O-week forms + cheque don't reach them by August 1st?

I'm trying to post that question on the macmd forum, but it won't load for some reason.

Just email Wendy to let her know they're on the way.

I'm in the same boat - I got home from vacation yesterday, so there's no way my O-week stuff will reach them by the 1st.

Just email Wendy to let her know they're on the way.

I'm in the same boat - I got home from vacation yesterday, so there's no way my O-week stuff will reach them by the 1st.

I don't think Wendy is the point person on this one - you need to find the Oweek coordinators. However, Wendy might be a good resource for that contact info :P

Also, I doubt it matter when your money comes in. Since O-week is mandatory, they've probably already reserved your space. Same with the camp, since they usually anticipate fluctuation. Only thing that might matter is if you plan to bring someone else to the formal, as they indicated there were limited extra tickets.

By the by, anyone else besides me planning on taking a significant other to the formal?

I don't think Wendy is the point person on this one - you need to find the Oweek coordinators. However, Wendy might be a good resource for that contact info :P

Well, I contacted Wendy to ask who to contact about it, since no contact e-mail was provided (at least not to my finding) in the O-week material and she said to consider them contacted about this.

So, contacting her was good enough. No need to find O-week coordinators :)

nope! no o-week for you! which means no medical school, no future....

you might as well just take up residency in a cardboard box right now.

Haha, damn!

I just realized I haven't sent in my O-week stuff, either! :P

By the by, anyone else besides me planning on taking a significant other to the formal?

Nope, I'll be single...and ready to mingle! ;)

Archived