Premed 101 Forums

If you could have done one thing differently in pre-med what would it had been?

I wish I didn't waste 50 hours of my life volunteering at a hospital for the sake of volunteering at a hospital. I could have done such better things with my time. Luckily, I only wasted 50

I also wish I could have spent more time with my friends, I am starting to realize now how much I missed (but spending a lot of time catching up right now...i.e. I just got back home, lol, and I will be up in 3.5 hours for work tmr)

I wish I didn't waste 50 hours of my life volunteering at a hospital for the sake of volunteering at a hospital. I could have done such better things with my time. Luckily, I only wasted 50

I also wish I could have spent more time with my friends, I am starting to realize now how much I missed (but spending a lot of time catching up right now...i.e. I just got back home, lol, and I will be up in 3.5 hours for work tmr)

I hear you....i soo should be sleeping right now ....

Done course based Master's instead of a thesis. Could have been done in one year but nooo I decided research was the way to go.

I might be a little bit biased as I've been up until at least 8:00 am the past 3 weeks finishing my thesis :(

Having a research based one will be worth it in the long run though (says many attendings at the hospital I work at) :)

Archived