Premed 101 Forums

Anyone Interviewing March 14?

Guest MayFlower1

Guest MayFlower1

Good morning,

Ya, I'm up early again...couldn't sleep...practicing for call ;)

Is anybody else interviewing tomorrow morning? My interview is at 8:30am, (Friday March 14)...if you're going to be there perhaps we could meet up before (unlikely unless you're an early bird like me) or after my interview? My name tag will say "Hi, I'm Peter Hill" ;) ...although I've been considering writing "Hi, I'm stressed and anxious...let me in this year" instead!

Peter

Guest MayFlower1

lsolda,

I wish you good luck. I'll likely be around still if you're coming early...I plan on hanging around for a while after my interview...

Peter

Guest medicator007

Peter,

I will send some postive thoughts and waves out your way tomorrow morning as I am sitting in my Malignant Hematology Review; so many leukemias, so little time |I ... knock 'em dead!

Medicator (alas my name doesnt translate well into french :D )

Guest MayFlower1

Ian,

Thank you so much for your personal support. Also, thanks for all you do with respect to this site -- the information, interaction and support I've received here over the past two years has been truly inspirational and has provided me with much insight that I will hopefully be able to take advantage of in my interview tomorrow morning.

Peter

Archived