Premed 101 Forums

French is mandatory, correct?

Well, put it this way. If you did not graduate from a Frenchspeaking school in Quebec, then you must write a French test and obtain the required high mark as a condition precedent to be able to attend the MMI if you are selected. Then, the MMI is conducted entirely in French and you must answer only in French. If you are then accepted, speasking French per se is not required, but as a practical matter, you won;t have been competitive in the MMI without oral French. And there are restictions on the no. of students from outside of Quebec.

Well, put it this way. If you did not graduate from a Frenchspeaking school in Quebec, then you must write a French test and obtain the required high mark as a condition precedent to be able to attend the MMI if you are selected. Then, the MMI is conducted entirely in French and you must answer only in French. If you are then accepted, speasking French per se is not required, but as a practical matter, you won;t have been competitive in the MMI without oral French. And there are restictions on the no. of students from outside of Quebec.

lol... thanks. Answers my question.

lol... thanks. Answers my question.

I gave you the technical answer. I huess I could have answered you with just one word, but that would not have been either the full answer or any fun. :P

And I cannot believe we are having this exchange onthe UDEM site in English. You will see this is the only Englsih exchange in the entire site. :eek:

Archived