Premed 101 Forums

Occupational therapy at McGill or UdeM???

victory

I just received an offer from UdeM and I was wondering where I should go. Im kind of confused since UdeM bonifies their students with 0.5 CRU... I want to switch to pharmacy opr dentistry later so I want the easiest way to get there. I was wondering from which university it is easier to switch.. Is it harder at McGill or Udem? (OT) PLEASE HELP!

Not harder at either school.

If your goal is to switch into UdeM pharmacy, then go to UdeM since you get the extra 0.5

If you plan on applying to McGill pharmacy, there is no CRU b.s. so it makes no difference.

I would personally choose the school based on your language of preference since that will invariably affect your marks.

Isn't pharmacy taught at UDEM, I would assume buy do not know you are better of there. Also, if you want med, UDEM wil deifi nitely consider you universitaire connexe, so you go into the 4 yr program for sure. And you get the 0.5 CRU bonus.....just to let you know, UDEM is in French, lol, but I heard that simultaneous translation is going to occur soon, lol.

Origal Poster of this Thread, i.e, the person who created this thread. So now you need to find the post to which thebouque is referring. Click on his name, go to all his posts and then read the first line of eaxh post until you think you found it and click on it to open the post and read it.

In the alternative, you can send a PM Private Message to thebouque and ask him privately and directly what your concern is as to why he recommends McGill.

Archived