Premed 101 Forums

Good luck to those interviewing today

Guest MayFlower1

Guest MayFlower1

To all those interviewing today...good luck! This is the final day of interviews...before we know it we will have our answers for this year...at least the initial answer anyway. How I pray I don't get put into limbo throughout the summer... :x

Peter

Guest UOMeds06

Well, that's it. I walked out of my exam to find 3 people sitting around a table....the last 3! Seems like only yesterday they put out those tables around the atrium! Now who am I going to harrase in between classes? I know this will be easier said then done, but try not to stress over the next couple of months. Enjoy the nice weather, for most of you will be on holidays while the rest of us medical students will be studying!! :(

Only 2 hours after my exam, and I'm still sober....something is wrong!

I'm outie! Gonna get wastie!

UOMeds06

One more exam until Brazil! :D

Guest MayFlower1

UOMeds06,

A COUPLE OF MONTHS?! I think there are approximately 42 days (plus or minus a few hours :x ) until the initial letters go out...not that I'm counting...ha ha. I think there are more than a few people here hoping that they don't have to wait longer than that to find out their fate.

This year my approach to waiting has been quite different...much less stressed out. When the letters come out...if I get the "bad waitlist" letter again, it will be closure enough...time to move on once again. I think one error I made last year was to continue believing there was a chance...sure...there's a minute chance if you're on the bad waitlist...however, you might as well get on with "Plan B" if you get it in my opinion.

So, you're going to Brazil soon! You will have an excellent time. Brazilian people are beautiful...warm and ver accomodating. Where are you going again? I went to Brazilia and Belo Horizonte...

Peter

Guest UOMeds06

Hey Peter,

I'll be living in Sao Paulo for a month and on my time off, I'll make it over to Rio de Janeiro. I'll probably hit a few more cities in and around Sao Paulo state. My plans, as of right now, are to go to the Amazon and Peru. But I'll make up my mind when I'm down there.

Gotta get more rest...last night was rough! It's 5:45pm and I only got out of bed 15 mins ago. Still hung and over and a little drunk...

UOMeds06

Guest MayFlower1

Hey UOMeds06,

Good to hear you're hung over :x

If I don't speak to you before, have a great time in Brazil! I guess we aren't doing a party at my place prior to the 30th of May! Darn, I was looking forward to it!

Anyway, give me a call before you take off...

Peter

Archived