Premed 101 Forums

Live UofO Chat Tomorrow (April 2) - Noon & 3pm EST

Guest MayFlower1

Guest MayFlower1

VwDubber (mac forum frequenter) has graciously set up a chat room for us to use...here's the link:

Chat Room

You don't need any special software...just buzz into the above link...enter your sign-in name (I recommend using the same names you use in here so we can recognize one another)...and that's it...

Given this great resource now exists, I would like to extend an invitation to the first UofO chats tomorrow (wednesday, April 2). I recommend we hold two one-hour chats...one starting at noon (EST) and one starting at 3:00pm (EST). I believe two separate chats are required: (a) to accomodate people who might not be available at one time or another and (B) as I believe there is a limit on the number of people who can chat at once...be patient.

Although this forum is excellent...I thought a live chat might allow us to get to know one another a bit better...the interactive nature of live chat should add another dimension to our discussions.

I would like to suggest that the first chat be devoted to the objective of "getting to know one another" (first 30 minutes) and "discussing topics of interest for future chats (second 30 minutes).

I hope this is of interest to many people in this forum. I look forward to chatting with you tomorrow!

Peter

http://www.geocities.com/futuremeds/

Archived