Premed 101 Forums

Supplemental Graduate Application Form

• 2 weeks later...

Violet, I feel for ya. I'm a grad student with a very mediocre publication record too. But I think without submitting your supplemental application it'd look strange to the admissions committee, with them thinking you were careless enough to overlook that part of the application. Hopefully, additional letters of reference regarding your grad work will help you out.

Although, I don't know if i'm going to submit any additional letters of reference since my supervisor already sent his in, and i think it would be silly for him to send in another that would likely be the exact same as the one to omsas. Do you guys think I should get another sent in?

goodluck with your application(s).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

hello,

I was wondering if this supplemental application was only for Master's and PhD students. I am completing a graduate certificate in population health this year but don't know if I need to complete this application.

Thanks for your help

Can internship be counted as part of "graduate" work? I did a practicum and got a publication out of it and so my supervisor will be one of the 3 additional references. But I also worked as an intern after graduation with faculty members of the program and got another publication. Would my supervisor from my internship be eligible to be my referee?

Archived