Premed 101 Forums

Anyone know what time CASPER registration opens on Tuesday?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't got one either but we'll be fine.

For all we know, they are sending out emails in waves - for example, the emails that have already gone out get to pick a time, and then the time closes off until the next round of emails. We could all end up having equal chance to pick from the time slots, you never know what's going on so just try and relax and hopefully it'll all work out :)

No sense in worrying about something we can't control! :)

No offense everyone, but I can think of bigger tragedies in life than receiving or not receiving the email.

There will be spaces for all...I am sure if you have an extremely good reason for not being able to make a specific shift there will be a way to appeal.

Whenever something rolls out for the first time, there's always growing pains.

Time to get ready for school! :D

LL

Same here I just booked mine and they have four times on the Sunday and the Wednesday

0830, 1030, 1230 and 230 and each of those have 250 spots so 1000 spots for each day

the Sunday at 230 has the most at 34 right now as I'm looking at it the next is Sunday at 1030 at 19 spots filled so there seems to be plenty

WHOA....McMaster had 3790 applicants last year!

Did that seriously drop to 2000???

I was reading an article in the newspaper the other day, and apparently, the number of med school applicants has decreased overall.

A lot more Canadians are going overseas to the Caribbean than are applying through OMSAS or to any Canadian med school. :S

Where did you find this article? I wouldn't mind giving that a read.

I was reading an article in the newspaper the other day, and apparently, the number of med school applicants has decreased overall.

A lot more Canadians are going overseas to the Caribbean than are applying through OMSAS or to any Canadian med school. :S

I have such a hard time believing this. I'm not calling you a liar, haha, I'm just saying that I would really love to see this article.

this is what I was just told:

all of the emails have now left McMaster and are making

their way to your mailboxes. If you haven't received it yet you should

very shortly. None of the time slots are filled and there are far more

than there are people.

I actually just received the email and there are still TONS of spots!! For every time slot and for both days...

Archived