Premed 101 Forums

Bad VR...

missmathematics

Hey everyone,

So just checked my mcat score...BS: 10 PS: 10 VR: 8 WS: R

I'm very upset with my VR score...I would really like to go to U of T...how badly would my application be hindered by my 1 point lower than cutoff in VR?

Should I re-take the mcat? I'm in third year now.

Which prep tools should I use for VR? I've exhausted Examkrackers, Kaplan, and Princeton Review and now I don't know what to do anymore.

Any insight would be appreciated.

I retook the MCAT after a very similar score using the same study techniques and same book and improved by 6 points(from 28Q(10,10,8VR, Q) to 34Q (12,12, 10VR, Q)). So don't give up because you had a bad VR score, just retake it, you might do better. Honestly I didn't change much in terms of studying but my all my marks improved, its kind of a crap shoot.

I have nothing to do with so-called 'pedo' the 'bear'. Any resemblance is pure coincidence.

You know to be honest, I'm really curious as to the type of person you are. Are you using the forums to vent out the inadequacies of your real life? Or perhaps are you an actual premed who's just getting mad lolz out of this? Either way, I'm pretty sure any psychologist would have a field day with you. I suggest you go find yourself a behavioral psychology prof and tell them about your history on this forum, they'd probably pay you to take part in a study. Heck, they'd probably just do a case study and feature you.

Archived