Premed 101 Forums

To those that experienced technical glitches with CASPer

Sounds like some ppl had lockup/freezing issues....I noticed the latest version of firefox (3.6.11) does this sporadically with flash 10.1 running (even on sites like youtube).

Curious as to whether anyone who experienced glitches was running firefox or IE? (only firefox and IE are officially supported by CASPer).

If it was a recurring problem, they should look into it (though fixing it in time for the Wednesday session might not be fair to those who wrote today).

I was running Firefox and everything was fine up until one question, where I submitted the answers, and next thing I know, I have three questions that were definitely meant to be preceded by a video. I ended up having to bs my answers and in the first one I wrote in parentheses that the vid didn't show up and I assumed the situation was about xyz...

I used Netscape Navigator and it worked for me. But first you have to uninstall Internet Explorer and Firefox.

I have e-mailed the coordinator about your posts and your activity on this site. First off you are trying to mislead people and be incredibly rude. I don't know who you are, but I can tell you suffer from some low confidence for sure. I think you should spend some time making friends rather than confusing people on this forum.

Again, to anyone who reads his comments. He is intentionally trying to mislead you. Pay no attention. He has been reported.

Ab

Archived