Premed 101 Forums

Ahhhhh!

should I reload it? I'm scared that I will screw it up even more.....blah! boo to Casper!

oh no! I'm hoping for the best for you. I can't imagine they can null your application for this. Try not to be too stressed. just do your best in contacting them and figuring it all out. I guess that's all you can do at this point.

good luck

Phew! Well, I didn't hear anything back from MAC....but I reloaded after waiting for 10 minutes in front of the frozen video and everything worked out okay. This keeps happening though, and reloading produces all sorts of different results, so I gotta keep my fingers crossed that it won't screw up my application in the next section (I'm on my 15 min break)

Phew! Well, I didn't hear anything back from MAC....but I reloaded after waiting for 10 minutes in front of the frozen video and everything worked out okay. This keeps happening though, and reloading produces all sorts of different results, so I gotta keep my fingers crossed that it won't screw up my application in the next section (I'm on my 15 min break)

yikes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too. What browser are you using? I'm writing CASPer in half an hour and I'm thinking about using Chrome on my mac.

That was ridiculous. There's no way they'll use it, I think. Too many problems.

It's too bad, 'cause in theory, it's way better than the ABS. But.. it was SO FAST, and one of my videos didn't have any questions to go along with it! It just skipped to the next video!

argh.

And I called, got the answering machine, haven't heard back...

I used IE and still had a problem. Skipped over an entire section and told me that I did my pretest on another computer and I had to redo it, which a) is not true and B) happened almost at the end of the test. Tech support people were really nice though. I also was a little forceful in my survey answer and tried to remove some of it before submitting - no dice. Just wouldn't let me delete and I had to submit it like that :S hopefully they won't hold my opinion of CASPer against me.

I used IE and still had a problem. Skipped over an entire section and told me that I did my pretest on another computer and I had to redo it, which a) is not true and B) happened almost at the end of the test.

I had a similar thing pop up, but it came up when I tried to trigger the test before the start time. Did you change locations with your wireless? That was my issue: there was a different IP.

I used firefox and didn't have any problems...

Me too, thank god.

I used IE and still had a problem. Skipped over an entire section and told me that I did my pretest on another computer and I had to redo it, which a) is not true and B) happened almost at the end of the test. Tech support people were really nice though. I also was a little forceful in my survey answer and tried to remove some of it before submitting - no dice. Just wouldn't let me delete and I had to submit it like that :S hopefully they won't hold my opinion of CASPer against me.

yeah, lots of people had that (myself included), so I think it was normal (though it shouldn't be lol). hope you did well though!

Archived