Premed 101 Forums

Interview invites!!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
still in it so far, but this is a joke. all the gpas of regrets are like those of the majority that got accepted last intake. my heart is pounding right now!!

Can you imagine if they have another round of regrets but make us wait till tomorrow for them? This is torture. Pure torture.

LOL. Well at least I got my subjective NAQ rating for $175.

If this were last year, my AQ would be 25, and I would be interviewing. Hilarious.

Total File Review (/50): 32.43

Academic Qualities (/25): 15.45

Non Academic Qualities (/25): 16.98

Dalhousie interview, Nov 20, full attention!

Good luck to those of you who haven't heard yet, one day at a time, hopefully you guys get interviews.

SFUguy we wait again!! When we eventually get in we must have a big party for all the years of our lives UBC med has taken.

do you mean taken to get in or lost life span due to STRESS! For me this is just as bad as may 15, and when waitlist offers were being given out and I was frantically checkin g OAS

goodluck aqua!!

your on for the big party! Hopefully this year!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone posting on this forum...

I know for a fact that if I got a regret I would probably be way too upset to even write anything.

I'm OOP and still haven't heard anything yet...and I dont' think my frayed nerves can take much more :(

but again, you guys are great, thank you so much.

Wow, my god, I totally did not expect several of the members who received regrets to have... received regrets.. I still have not heard anything yet either, but don't feel disenchanted.. my GPA is pretty standard too.. oGPA=80 last 60=85.5, don't ask about pre-req.. so that probably equates to a 12-13..

If/when I find out my scores (or ... some how miraculously get accepted this year), feel free to PM me and I'll share all my stats with you, hours /descriptions etc.

Good luck to everyone else...

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone posting on this forum...

I know for a fact that if I got a regret I would probably be way too upset to even write anything.

I'm OOP and still haven't heard anything yet...and I dont' think my frayed nerves can take much more :(

but again, you guys are great, thank you so much.

+1.........

Hey all, so sorry to hear all the regrets. Good luck on all your other applications and possible interviews. I must admit I am shocked by the AQs for this year and really feel like a good bunch of us got screwed over for this year because of the new formula.

I guess for those of you that haven't heard, good luck!

Regrets. AQ 9.85, NAQ 13.97. Just missed it based on SFU to UBC grade conversion, 3.5% drop in oGPA and 7% drop in last 60 credits. I feel that may be tipping the balance.

Ryacha, I hope you don't mind my asking, but what was your SFU GPA and what percentages did it convert to? I'm trying to get an idea of what I'm up against. I totally understand if you don't want to disclose it, though.

Sorry this wasn't your year. :( UBC seems crazy competitive... so many people I thought would get interviews didn't, which makes me wonder how crazy amazing the interview candidates are. Did you apply anywhere else?

Archived