Premed 101 Forums

weird trend...

Guest jules

Guest jules

It seems that only UofO students have receive a email. I may be wrong. Has anybody from other school that uottawa received their email? (o.

Guest James Wong

I talked to a student up here studying French with me and she has a friend (that lives in Hamilton and goes to Mac I believe) who got her email. I could be wrong about the city in which she lives though.

James

my friend and I both got emails from U of O admissions telling us we had been admitted and we both go to U of T.

But, she had received 2 emails and I only one? Why was that? Also, my email did not have my name on it and some of it was in red letters?

Can anyone talk to this event? Did this happen to you too?

Njanoor Narma

Guest PeterHill0501

nn, and others,

I believe the two e-mail thing was caused by the fact that as they were sending out the first letter (a batch letter blind carbon-copied to the entire first-round offer list) their system crashed. Probably not knowing who exactly received the email and who did not forced them to email the entire list individually...hence the second letter your friend (and others I've spoken to) received.

Be thankful you got one you lucky dog...I'm waiting for my letter this morining to see if it's a "we still value your business...please hold on the line" or "PFO".

Peter

Archived