Premed 101 Forums

Autobiographic sketch

Guest UBCAndrew

Guest UBCAndrew

Hi, for the sketch, are we supposed to list the verifier number under description? Like "volunteered in post anaesthetic recovery (1)", similar to the essay? Or is it implied that the first verifier on the list is automatically linked to the first activity in the sketch (ie. no need to list verifier numbers in the description)? Thanks

I don't think that would work unless you had a different verifier for each and every activity/award you list. In most other cases, you should probably add the verifier # at the end of the description.

Guest UBCAndrew

Well, I was going to list verifiers more than once.. like if "John" verified activities 2 and 34, then I'd list him as the both the second and 34th verifier..... it's just that the description spaces are sooo small, and I don't really have space to include a bracketed number in a lot of them.

I think what we were expected to do was to include the verifier # at the end of the activity. However, that wasn't stated explicitly, so that might be OK... not sure if it's obvious enough, though. I was also thinking at one point to list the activity numbers in the comments section of the verifier description, but didn't becuase it would make it a bit more work to compare activities with verifiers.

Archived