Premed 101 Forums

MMI Practice for UofC in EDMONTON

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey everyone,

so i am holding another mock mmi tomorrow in CAB BASEMENT at the U of A. i am hoping to get started by 6 pm, so please try to come a bit earlier if you can. once again, please remember to bring your own prompts and try to make them as unique as possible (i am sure everyone has had a chance to look at the ones posted on the U of C website already). everyone should have a chance to be both an interviewer and an interviewee. please send me a PM to let me know if you will be attending so i can assign you to a group. hope to see a lot of you there!

-mdp

hey everyone,

so i am holding another mock mmi tomorrow in CAB BASEMENT at the U of A. i am hoping to get started by 6 pm, so please try to come a bit earlier if you can. once again, please remember to bring your own prompts and try to make them as unique as possible (i am sure everyone has had a chance to look at the ones posted on the U of C website already). everyone should have a chance to be both an interviewer and an interviewee. please send me a PM to let me know if you will be attending so i can assign you to a group. hope to see a lot of you there!

-mdp

the timestamps aren't showing up for me. Did this happen yesterday or is it today?

Archived